August 11, 2009

My Elaborate Rating System

Hello again!


So, I've been looking at magazines and review websites since I was a little kid. Over the years, I have seen what works best and what looks best for a review system. Considering that this is my blog and I can have fun with it, I have decided to come up with my own awesome system! Following this is a way to understand my reviews just a little better.

First of all, the title of the movie will always be in the subject.

Then, in addition, I will post icons that help you understand what the movies are about:
Horror: 
Adult: 
Kid: 
Comedy: 
Romance: 
Sci-fi: 
Drama: 
Action: 
Odd: 
Iconic: 
Superhero: 

One or more of the above icons will be used.



Then, I will rate the movie on a 1-10 scale. And, based on that scale, it can fall into one of the four categories: Must See! (8-10), Worth The Money (6-8), Rental (4-6), Miss It (3 or below)

I will include a short description of the plot (without spoilers), the director, and the main actors & actresses

From that point on, i will warn if it contains spoilers with big bold letters. As I am new to blogger, and I don't know how to show/hide things yet, so for now: big bold letters.

 I will describe the movie (what I liked, what I didn't like) and just basic information.


that pretty much sums it up there. If you have any comments or questions about the review, feel free to comment in the section or email me at margasaur@live.com

sweet beans!

0 comments: