August 19, 2009

Quick Note: Sam Rockwell

Well, blog, before we get too far, you gotta understand something:


After I saw "Moon," I fell in love with Sam Rockwell. Well, actually, hold on a sec. I really loved him in "Galaxy Quest"... also in the preview for "Choke" I literally almost choked on my drink when I saw him. mmmm..... rockwell.....mmmm.... SORRY

anyways, I've been doing research on his films and stuff, and I found this article about the 10 most fascinating movie characters in 2009. Adam Raki (from Adam. Played by Hugh Dancy) ranked number 6, while the lovely Sam Bell (from Moon. Played multiple times by Sam Rockwell) was ranked 3! WHOOT!

anyways, I found a cool article about Moon that you might wanna check out: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=105294494

he's wonderful. and knowing he plays a villain in Iron Man 2 makes me very excited. TEAM ROCKWELL OUT

0 comments: