August 11, 2009

Welcome one, welcome all!

Hello there!


I'm margasaur, and I love movies. A whole lot. 

On average, I watch one movie per day, whether it's on a tv/computer/dvd or at a movie-theater. Then again, I do have an advantage over most people.... I get my tickets for free because of my FANTASTIC job at the movie theater.

ANYWAYS

I am a college student at the University of Oregon, and I am in the school o' journalism. So, as a personal project, I came up with the idea of blogging about movies. So original, right?

My plan: review as many movies as I can based on an awesome system i came up with (see next post)
My deadline: well, i'll try to go until next summer.
My reason: journalism practice and hopefully an everyday thing

So, here goes nothing!

*****NOTE TO ALL READERS: These are my own personal opinions. They are not reflecting the opinions of others, and hopefully it will be a better guide to help you see movies.... but don't hesitate to follow your gut. I'd also like to hear your opinions, so please comment! - M

0 comments: